Elder Flower Sorbet
Elder flower Sorbet
6-8 fresh flower heads (or 6 tbl dried flowers)
1-2 teaspoon of Limon juice.
1 egg white
- Melt the sugar and water in a pan.
- Remove from the heat and pour the water over the flowers and leave for 30 min.
- Filter, and add the lemon juice. Pour the mix in a bowl and leave the liquid to harden for about 2-3 h (the liquid should just become little frozen, not totally hard).
- Beat the egg white til it is light and spongy.
- Mix the egg white and the soft frozen elder liquid, place the mixture in the freezer again and leave for a couple of hours. Remember to stir the mixture from time to time while in the freezer to keep it smooth.
Can be served with Acacia honey and strawberries. Buon Appetito!
by Phytoart, Xilef Welner